C is for Coffee

Ramblings about knitting, spinning, and sewing

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Where have I been?

So today I was browsing various knitting blogs when I realized that I have been absent from my own for quite awhile. I decided to take a peek of just how long... um, yeah, since April. Spring is far from being spung and summer has come and the whisperings of fall is in the air.

This summer I spent a ton of time just getting some much needed R&R. I didn't take any classes in preparation of my full-time student status starting in the fall, went on vacation, and knit quite a bit. Up over the course of this summer I have made two Picvoli tees, knitted (and frogged) a couple pair of socks, and currently I am working on the Icarus shawl. I have gone to weddings and family functions and worked quite a bit as well. All-in-all it has been a very good and productive summer, althought I am not quite ready to give up the warm balmy days for brisk ones just yet.

I am, however, reclaiming this blog. I promise I will be more viligant with my posting and will up date it at least once a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home