C is for Coffee

Ramblings about knitting, spinning, and sewing

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Just joined my first knitalong

Yay! I just joined my first knit along. It is the sunrise jacket knit-a-long hosted by Jackie. I just ordered my yarn today from WEBS. It is their 2/4 Highland Tweed in the Raspberry Colorway. The price was right since $$ is tight right now.

And by the way, I got into Grad school!!! I start this coming autumn.

The only other update is that I finished my Wyvern socks. When I get a chance I will post a picture. I recycled some Koigu that I used for a scarf that I just wasn't using. (It was too long, although very pretty). I figured this beautiful yarn would get more use out of being socks. They turned out beautiful, however, the second sock took me forever to finish. I had to keep ripping out areas I had done due to very stupid mistakes.

Next on the list:
-Finish the Baby Bolero from One Skein (all I have to do is sew it up).
-Make a matching hat for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home